Improve cost management with your SHAPER® Digital Consultant
SHAPER® is the Digital Consultant in cost management to model costs towards objectives of continuous improvement, simplification, sustainability and increase of internal skills.
With the Cosman Control Tower you collect and have direct access to data from different sources:
- Availability, organization and specialist reading of the data;
- Automatic and customized alerts for cost and process optimization actions;
- Automatic management services to extract data, automatic invoice control, etc.
Specific tower or wider? With SHAPER® you can choose which data to analyze in order to have a better knowledge of the cost and a more effective management.
Thanks to the Cosman Control Tower, you decide how much to go up: whether to stay with the primary functions at the base, or add more functions until you have the monitoring and control of all costs. The more you climb, the more efficient!
Your Digital Consultant
- Concessions, overtime, absenteeism, travel, car fleet, benefits.
- INAIL insurance, INPS contribution and Complementary Social Security System.
- Remuneration policies, incentives and MBO systems, operational KPIs, temporary work, corporate welfare, Digital HR Controller.
- It updates the grades by recovering resources in full compliance with accounting, tax, social security and remuneration regulations.
- Development of systems for analyzing and evaluating positions, due diligence and regulatory updating.
- Check adequacy Outsourcing Payroll and Software Selection support.
- Identification of performance problems, analysis of the supplier base.
- Access to a database of selected suppliers.
- Quick identification of market opportunities, timing and performance improvement through an ad hoc notification system.
- Real-time control of cost trends.
- Customizable dashboard.
- Training of users of the supply process with the introduction of a new digital way of working.
- Fast, effective and monitored real-time management of transport price lists and the assignment of routes.
- Alert system for the immediate identification of supply problems.
- Automatic alerts that allow proactive monitoring of contracts (SLAs, KPIs, outsourcing, etc.).
Experience shows that there are important areas for improvement by intervening on:
- the natural fragmentation of cost management in the company organization chart,
- the limits in traditional cost management tools, such as the budget,
- the lack of time on the part of internal staff have important consequences in terms of cost management: difficulty in building operational specializations; a management based on custom prevails (scarce attention to the process, to hidden costs…); imbalance of attention in favor of the purchasing model; limited vision by the management of a single reality