Improve cost management with your SHAPER® Digital Consultant
ANALYZE PROCESSES AND COST NATURES WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
SHAPER® is the Digital Consultant in cost management to model costs towards objectives of continuous improvement, simplification, sustainability and increase of internal skills.
Create your control center - Control Tower
Build the process or cost Tower based on the specific needs of your reality.
With the Cosman Control Tower you collect and have direct access to data from different sources:
- Availability, organization and specialist reading of the data;
- Automatic and customized alerts for cost and process optimization actions;
- Automatic management services to extract data, automatic invoice control, etc.
Shaper® helps you create the process control tower
Specific tower or wider? With SHAPER® you can choose which data to analyze in order to have a better knowledge of the cost and a more effective management.
Thanks to the Cosman Control Tower, you decide how much to go up: whether to stay with the primary functions at the base, or add more functions until you have the monitoring and control of all costs. The more you climb, the more efficient!
Shaper® and its features
Here are some of the costs and processes that can be managed through SHAPER®
Optimizes the needs of electricity consumption, offers tools to manage trading on the market, proposes interventions for the correct use of energy in the company
It supports the organization in the analysis of needs and optimizes the conditions of purchase and supply
Fixed and WAN telecommunications
It easily controls and manages the various cost components: mobile phone, fixed phone, data transmission networks, hardware, software and associated services.
It represents an effective way to follow the management and dominate the complex of data that are generated by the cost of transport.
PROCESSES OF MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Labor cost management with the employee dashboard.
SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESSES
Diagnostic evaluation of the effectiveness of the customer's supply chain management process.
Your Digital Consultant
Processes: Simplify management with Shaper®
Control and optimize the HR processes of your company in the best possible way
- Concessions, overtime, absenteeism, travel, car fleet, benefits.
- INAIL insurance, INPS contribution and Complementary Social Security System.
- Remuneration policies, incentives and MBO systems, operational KPIs, temporary work, corporate welfare, Digital HR Controller.
- It updates the grades by recovering resources in full compliance with accounting, tax, social security and remuneration regulations.
- Development of systems for analyzing and evaluating positions, due diligence and regulatory updating.
- Check adequacy Outsourcing Payroll and Software Selection support.
Supply Chain constantly monitored for maximum efficiency
- Identification of performance problems, analysis of the supplier base.
- Access to a database of selected suppliers.
- Quick identification of market opportunities, timing and performance improvement through an ad hoc notification system.
- Real-time control of cost trends.
- Customizable dashboard.
- Training of users of the supply process with the introduction of a new digital way of working.
- Fast, effective and monitored real-time management of transport price lists and the assignment of routes.
- Alert system for the immediate identification of supply problems.
- Automatic alerts that allow proactive monitoring of contracts (SLAs, KPIs, outsourcing, etc.).
Why equip yourself with SHAPER® services
Cost data are the traces that organizational behavior leaves in the customer and supplier information systems. Reading and intervening on this data means changing the customer's organization.
Experience shows that there are important areas for improvement by intervening on:
- the natural fragmentation of cost management in the company organization chart,
- the limits in traditional cost management tools, such as the budget,
- the lack of time on the part of internal staff have important consequences in terms of cost management: difficulty in building operational specializations; a management based on custom prevails (scarce attention to the process, to hidden costs…); imbalance of attention in favor of the purchasing model; limited vision by the management of a single reality